First time practicing with us ONLINE?
- Online classes are 50 minutes long.
- You must be registered with our online booking system PunchPass to avail of these classes and have downloaded a software called ZOOM to your phone or laptop.
- Purchase your pass online.
- Book your class.
- You will receive an email with a LINK to the class. And instructions what to do next.
- PLEASE read the email as it has some useful information in it.
You can cancel up to 2 hours before class with no penalty. The email has a cancellation option.
- 20 mins before class starts you receive a reminder email.
- We recommend you set yourself up
- in a quiet space where you are less likely to be disturbed
- use an ipad or laptop
- switch off other devices that use your broadband
- quality of transmission depends alot on your signal
- use a mat and perhaps a blanket or extra layer for your savasana
- you can also set up spotify / have a playlist
- When you click the link you enter a ‘virtual waiting room’.
- Teacher and host will join you about 10 mins before class.
- You will be admitted and your phone/video are muted until YOU wish to unmute.
- Teacher will invite you to switch your video on so we can see /assist you but this is entirely OPTIONAL.
- At the end of the class we usually invite students to say hello.
- You have a ‘chat’ option during class if you have any questions.
- ENJOY! Thank you for joining us online!
IN PERSON CLASS INFO BELOW.
FIND US in Haddington Road
- Classes vary between 60 and 75 minutes long.
- Perfect for beginners or people returning to the mat is our Beginners 4 week course on Mondays 7pm. Or drop in to our Beginner Slow Power Tuesdays 5.45pm (60 minutes)
- If you’ve practiced vinyasa flow or ashtanga yoga before, feel free to come try out our EM_Power and ROCKET POWER classes.
- Our OPEN POWER Flow and SLOW POWER Flow classes are the most suitable for people completely new to yoga. Tuesdays at 5.45PM we have a 6o minute Slow Power Beginner class open to all.
- Read more about the different class styles here.
- Check our latest schedule for details.
- Please arrive about 10-15 minutes before the class start time to register.
- As a new student you can avail of one of our 2 introductory REDUCED rate offers. Either 7 days unlimited (€25) or 30 days unlimited (€69)
- You can reserve your spot online and pay for your class pass online.
- Please let the teacher know whether you have any injuries or special conditions.
- It’s always best to practice yoga on an empty stomach so try not to eat for about 1.5 – 2 hours before class.
- As the space is heated you are likely to sweat a little – especially if it’s busy – so come well hydrated.
- Bring your yoga mat, a water bottle and a towel. (We have mats free of charge.)
- Not sure what to expect yoga wise?! Have a read about our classes here.
Tutorials for Beginnrs
We have a collection of online yoga tutorials to support beginners and those newer to vinyasa flow. Take a look here.
New to Yoga?
People have a lot of preconceptions about yoga. There are an enormous range of yoga styles and practices so people have their preferences. It is a very individual experience.
The best thing we can recommend in general is to try a variety of class styles, teachers and see what you like and enjoy. The best yoga for you is the one that you want to return to!
At Mandala Yoga we really welcome beginners. The classes are multi-level and in each class we have a mix of new and regular practitioners. Regardless where you are in your practice, we are sure you will enjoy the experience of simply moving and simply breathing.
Our Beginners Yoga class is a 4 week course to help you get the basics. With 4 x one hour classes you’ll be ready to join any of our Open or Slow Power classes.
So come to class, leave any expectations at the door and dedicate this time to yourself.