First time practicing with us?
- Our classes vary between 55 and 75 minutes long. Open Flow and Slow Flow classes are the most suitable for people completely new to yoga. If you have practiced vinyasa before come try out the Em_Power and Rocket classes. Read more about our class styles here.
- Check our latest schedule for details.
- Please arrive about 10-15 minutes before the class start time to register with us.
- As a new student you can avail of one of our 2 introductory REDUCED rate offers. Either 7 days unlimited (€25) or 30 days unlimited (€69)
- You can reserve your spot online and pay for your class pass online.
- Let the teacher know whether you have any injuries or special conditions.
- It is best to practice yoga on an empty stomach so try not to eat for about 1.5 – 2 hours before class.
- As the spaces we practice in are usually heated you will likely sweat, so come well hydrated.
- Bring a yoga mat, water bottle and a towel.
- Not sure what to expect yoga wise?! Have a read about our classes here.
- Click below for information about the facilities at each of our two locations:
Tutorials for Beginners
We have a collection of online yoga tutorials to support beginners and those newer to vinyasa flow. Take a look here.
New to Yoga?
People have a lot of preconceptions about yoga. There are an enormous range of yoga styles and practices so people have their preferences. It is a very individual experience.
The best thing we can recommend in general is to try a variety of class styles, teachers and see what you like and enjoy. The best yoga for you is the one that you want to return to!
At Mandala Yoga we really welcome beginners. The classes are multi-level and in each class we have a mix of new and regular practitioners. Regardless where you are in your practice, we are sure you will enjoy the experience of simply moving and simply breathing.
So come to class, leave any expectations at the door and dedicate this time to yourself.