Mandala Yoga Everywhere
- Want to set up a regular yoga class in your office?
- Have a wellness event to organise?
- In charge of your best friend’s ZenHen?
- Coaching your local sports team?
- Looking for a new fundraising idea?
- Organising a team-building event?
everywhere can help!
Whether it’s a one off yoga class in person or online, a wellness event OR you need a more regular yoga fix for your work colleagues or club, we’re here to help. We go to you (and of course you are also welcome to come to us!).
Depending on your specific need and what you’re trying to achieve, we’ll come up with a unique Mandala solution to meet that need – online or in person.
- Access to the best teaching team in Dublin: motivated, professional, qualified and diverse.
- Options for a range of yoga teaching styles and wellness activities – flow yoga, meditation, personal development, team-building.
- Supply of yoga mats, blocks, straps, mobile sound system.
- Marketing & social media advice and support.
- Support and advice on selecting venues.
- Insurance cover.
- Online classes.
- Option for bespoke event registration for attendees; track sign ups and attendance etc;
Some of the organisations we have successfully worked with to date include:
- VHI & Park Run
- Bank of Ireland
- Verve Marketing
- Linesight Engineering
- Embassy of India
- Piranha Triathlon Club
- Pensions Authority
- Kerry Group
Pop Up Yoga
And of course pop up yoga is what we know and do best :-). We’ve orchestrated a range of outdoor yoga events including Dublin’s first ever Yoga Flash Mob as well as fun International Yoga Day celebrations. If you’re looking for something to engage your team and colleagues then talk to us.
Karma yoga or the ‘yoga of action’ is a great way to raise awareness or raise funds. Get your staff or members involved in a ‘donation’ class to raise funds for your cause or charity.
In the last year we have raised funds for
- Aware Ireland (our own chosen charity partner)
- Hope Foundation
- Pieta House
- Street Smart
- Focus Ireland
- Breast Cancer Ireland
Pricing of classes or events depends on lots of things: the number of people, location/venue, the scope of your requirements. Rest assured we’ll work with you to deliver on your budget.