Yoga for Beginners is a weekly yoga class for anyone who is completely new to yoga and wants to learn this amazing practice that benefits both body and mind.
You can attend this beginners’ class as a one-off or drop in (purchase a drop in pass here.) But we’d also recommend you sign up to our popular Yoga for Beginners course, which runs over 6 weeks.
On this course we introduce you step by step to the fundamental concepts and practice of yoga in a safe, fun and supportive environment.
OUR NEXT SIX WEEK YOGA COURSE HAS JUST STARTED. STILL TIME TO JUMP ON BOARD!
WEDNESDAYS at 6.15PM
- Breath: Learn ‘Yogic Breathing’
- Body: Explore essential poses/shapes that help strengthen and free the body from tension
- Mind: Practice awareness, mindfulness and relaxation to calm the mind
– spend a little time exploring a particular aspect of yoga.
– build on the week before and through repetition you will build confidence.
– allow plenty of time to ask questions.
Course Cost: €85 for 6 classes.
About the Beginners Yoga Class
Each beginner class starts with some breathing and grounding followed by poses that warm up the spine and heat up the body. This is followed by a series of held postures to build strength, stability and stamina. We include some breathwork to energise. And class ends with gentle stretching to improve flexibility and a nice relaxation.
As this class involves simple flowing sequences to warm up the body and slower-paced movements focusing on alignment, strength, balance, and flexibility, it’s also very suitable for those who are interested in a gentler yoga practice.