Welcome to Mandala Yoga ON DEMAND.
We know there are times when you can’t make it to live classes so we’ve built Mandala Yoga On Demand.
This ‘content library’ of class recordings, tutorials and special events/workshops is accessible via your Mandala Punchpass Account.
Mandala Yoga On Demand allows you to practise at a time that suits YOU.
Yoga Your Way
OPTION 1: Book into our daily ‘Yoga on Demand’ class (it’s the last class listed at the bottom of the daily schedule). This gives you instant access to a recording of that MORNING’s class.
- Midweek morning recordings get uploaded by 11AM
- Weekend morning recordings get uploaded by 1PM
- The Class Access expires at midnight so be sure to reserve your space on time. Go to the Content Library to view class.
- Note the classes are UNEDITED. After the class expires, if quality is good, it will be classified and uploaded into the regular Content Library.
- This Yoga On Demand class is included in most unlimited passes.
- NOTE: If you have a class pack, once you book in to class your pass gets ‘punched’ in the same way as if you had attended a ‘live’ class.
OPTION 2: Purchase a pass that includes UNLIMITED access to recordings of live classes. Passes that include Yoga on Demand or the ‘content library’ as standard are clearly marked when you purchase a pass.
OPTION 3: Purchase a One Day ‘ALL YOU CAN YOGA’ online pass. This gives you unlimited access for 24 hours to ALL classes in the library. Take as many classes as you’d like. The clock starts ticking when you make the purchase!
We’ve come a long way since our first online yoga class on St. Patrick’s day 2020 way back at the beginning of the Corona Virus pandemic! Since then we have been passionate about trying to improve the quality and range of our online class offering.
As well as focusing on sound quality we really believe the combination of audio (teacher) and visual (demo student) allows us to bring you a wide variety of fun flows not easily found elsewhere.