Your first time practicing with us?
Below are just a few tips to prepare for an In Studio or On Line yoga class with us.
OUR IN STUDIO YOGA CLASSES
FIND US in Haddington Road
- Classes are between 45 and 60 minutes long.
- We have a range of different yoga class styles here.
- Reserve your spot and book a pass online.
- Check out today’s class schedule here.
- Arrive 5-10 minutes before the class starts.
- Please let the teacher know if you have any injuries or special conditions.
- It’s best to practice yoga on an empty stomach so try not to eat for about 1.5 – 2 hours before class.
- Come well hydrated.
- We have mats available free of charge but feel free to bring your own.
ONLINE / ON DEMAND YOGA CLASSES
- Mandala online classes are 30, 45 and 60 minutes long.
- To access an online /on demand class downloaded ZOOM to your phone or laptop.
- Purchase your pass online.
- You’ll receive an email with a LINK to the class and instructions what to do next
- 20 mins before class starts you will receive a reminder email and link
Check out our Mandala blog for lots of information about yoga and its many benefits.
NEW TO YOGA?
People have a lot of preconceptions about yoga. There are an enormous range of yoga styles and practices so people have their preferences. It is a very individual experience.
The best thing we can recommend in general is to try a variety of class styles, teachers and see what you like and enjoy. The best yoga for you is the one that you want to return to!
At Mandala Yoga we really welcome beginners and have a regular 6 week course to get you started with a strong foundation. The classes are multi-level and in each class we have a mix of new and regular practitioners. Regardless where you are in your practice, we are sure you will enjoy the experience of simply moving and breathing.
So come to class, leave any expectations at the door and dedicate this time to yourself.