Terms and Conditions
Please take some time to familiarise yourself with our terms and conditions. These T&Cs will apply to your use of the services of Mandala Yoga Ireland.
The terms and conditions below cover our policies in relation to membership, class packs, yoga etiquette and privacy.
General Terms & Conditions
- We recommend that you arrive 10-15 minutes before class start time on your first visit in order to complete a sign up /waiver.
- To allow everyone to benefit from an undisturbed, relaxed atmosphere, please switch off your mobile phone on arrival.
- If you are late for class, we will do our best to accommodate you in the remaining time but cannot guarantee a space and ask for your understanding.
- Parental authorisation is required for students under 18.
- Mandala Yoga Ireland reserves the right to refuse entry to or cancel the membership of, any individual or entity on foot of inappropriate behaviour which, in our view, is offensive to fellow practitioners, instructors or where a behaviour represents a health and safety danger.
- Mandala Yoga Ireland will not be held responsible in the event of loss, damage, unauthorised use, theft or injury resulting from and to any personal property that you bring to any premises or location where classes take place
- All our instructors are experienced teachers with recognised teaching qualifications. Yoga is generally a very safe activity with many mental and physical benefits.
- That said, yoga is not a substitute for medical treatment or attention. Participants should consult with their physician prior to beginning any new activity programme including yoga, (particularly if you are pregnant or suspect that you might be.)
- Before class please inform instructors of any medical conditions or injuries which may warrant additional precautions to be taken in class.
- Please inform our instructors if you are pregnant or suspect you may be expecting. (Expectant mothers can practice yoga but modifications are recommended depending on the trimester. Not all yoga is suitable for mums. We ask that mums-to-be consult their physician before commencing a programme of activity.)
- Participants must be cognisant of the physical risks involved with strenuous exercise. It is the responsibility of participants to consult with their physician prior to participation in any classes or prior to receiving any instruction.
- If at any time during class or when receiving an instruction, you feel discomfort or strain it is your responsibility to cease the activity.
- Mandala Yoga Ireland, its owners, associated instructors and employees will not be held responsible for any injuries suffered by participants in whole or in part by their failure to follow the instructions given or caused by any physical impairment.
- From time to time we host public events which we film, use photography and share on social media for promotional purposes. If you do NOT wish to be filmed or photographed please mention this to the instructor and we can find you a ‘black spot’.
- All class packs sold have an expiry from date of purchase unless otherwise specified. Please note this. You will receive a notification before your class pack expires. Expired passes can be purchased back at the discretion of management.
- Our unlimited passes expire within the timeframe indicated at time of purchase.
- Any introductory unlimited pass can only be availed of once by any individual.
- Card packs can be purchased via cash or credit/debit card. (We do not retain your card details.)
- Class packs can be used and redeemed by more than one person at any one time with the agreement of both parties. Both names must be placed on the card. Mandala Yoga takes no responsibility for loss or misuse on any joint class packs purchased.
- You are responsible for choosing the appropriate package for your schedule. Please make every effort to use up your classes within the agreed period.
- Expired class packs cannot be refunded. However, expired classes on packs can be extended on payment of the residual value of the card pack or €20 – whichever is the lower – and at the discretion of the owners.
- We strongly recommend you register for our class management system PUNCHPASS. This will allow you to manage your class usage, expiry and know how many classes you have remaining.
- A Mandala Yoga specific receipt for classes or workshops purchased is issued automatically.
- Any class pack or accessory purchased from us that has not expired (or been used up/consumed) may be refunded in full if still unopened or unused and where accompanied by a valid receipt or other proof of purchase.
- Any refund will be processed via the same payment mechanism used to purchase the pack/accessory.
Mandala Yoga Gift Vouchers:
- Class pack gift vouchers are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase.
Mandala Yoga Ireland reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time. Any contract with us will be governed by the laws of the Republic of Ireland and submit to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
Terms and conditions updated 14 January 2021