Since closing our doors last March and moving classes Online using our preferred teaching method of ‘teacher+ demo student’ we’ve been delighted to welcome you daily into our virtual studio.
As we transition back to a ‘new normal’ our biggest priority is to consider and safeguard the wellbeing of students, teachers and the wider community.
In line with government guidelines, from Mon June 29th 2020 we are hosting a limited number of ”In Person” classes from Haddington Road over the summer months.
The following important guidelines apply to these live ”In Person” classes:
- A maximum of 14 students will be allowed in the yoga room – along with the teacher and demo student.
- The class will also be broadcast live online. We refer to these classes as ‘Hybrid’ classes.
- ‘Hybrid’ classes are 60 minutes in duration.
- Our ‘Hybrid’ Open Power class is an ALL LEVELs class and modifications will be provided.
- If you are practising from home, there will be little or no change for you EXCEPT hybrid classes are now 60 minutes
- BOOK your mat online BEFORE you come to class so we have a record of your attendance
- (REGISTER (i.e. create an account) with us if you are new to Mandala.)
- DIGITALLY SIGN our Health & Safety declaration of your wellness to practise.
- OBSERVE social distancing rules at all times
IMPORTANT: We kindly ask that you do NOT come to class if any of the following apply to you:
* In the last 14 days you have travelled outside the Republic of Ireland.
* You have symptoms of cough, fever, high temperature, sore throat, runny nose, breathlessness or flu-like symptoms NOW have experienced them in the past 14 days.
* You have been diagnosed or been in close contact with a person confirmed or suspected of Covid-19 infection in the last 14 days.
* You have been advised by a doctor to self isolate or cocoon at this time.
WHEN ATTENDING CLASS PLEASE:
- Arrive dressed ready for class to minimise non-essential use of toilet facilities.
- Arrive about 10 minutes before class starts.
- Bring your own mat and any additional props (towel, water, strap, block ETC)
- Position your mat in the positions marked
- Practise social distancing at all times and maintain physical distance from your fellow practitioners.
- Use hand sanitisers available at the entrance, in the studio and in the toilet
- The Yoga Room will be ventilated and cleaned before and after class
- Wearing a mask before, during or after class is optional.
* You develop symptoms of cough, fever, high temperature, sore throat, runny nose, breathlessness or flu-like symptoms
* You get diagnosed or are confirmed of Covid-19 infection
* You are advised by a doctor to self isolate or cocoon.