In line with government Covid 19 guidelines, we are no longer hosting ”In Person” classes in Haddington Road
When the time comes to reopen, please read the guidelines below that apply to live ”In-Person” classes:
- A maximum of 11 students will be allowed in the yoga room – along with the teacher and demo student.
- The class will also be broadcast live online. We refer to these online and in-person classes as ‘Hybrid’ classes.
- ‘Hybrid’ classes are generally about 50-60 minutes in duration. Check the schedule.
- Our ‘Hybrid’ Open Power class is an ALL LEVEL class. Modifications will be provided.
- BOOK your place online BEFORE you come to class so we have a record of your attendance
- REGISTER (i.e. create a member account) with us if you are new to Mandala.
- CONFIRM your wellness to practise at time of booking.
- OBSERVE social distancing rules at all times.
- AGREE to a Temperature Check on arrival.
IMPORTANT: Please Do NOT come to class if any of the following apply to you:
* In the last 14 days you have travelled outside the Republic of Ireland.
* You have symptoms of cough, fever, high temperature, sore throat, runny nose, breathlessness or flu-like symptoms either right now OR have experienced them in the past 14 days.
* You have been diagnosed or been in close contact with a person confirmed or suspected of Covid 19 infection in the last 14 days.
* You have been advised by a doctor to self isolate at this time due to Covid 19.
BEFORE ATTENDING CLASS PLEASE:
- Register for class ahead of time.
- dressed ready for class to minimise non-essential use of facilities.
- about 5-10 minutes before class starts.
- with your own mat or any additional props (towel, water, strap, block etc)
- We ask that you
- use socks in the yoga studio (which you can remove as class starts).
- do not congregate at the entrance
- stay on your mat
- use hand sanitisers available at the entrance, in the studio and in the toilet
- practise social distancing at all times and maintain physical distance from your fellow practitioners.
- Mats will be separated in 3 rows of 3. (Pods)
- We will ask you for a contactless temperature check on arrival
- Wearing a mask during class is optional.
- The Yoga Room will be ventilated and cleaned before, during and after class.
- We recommend you arrive with a mask and remove when you land on your mat. And place back on AFTER class.
* You develop symptoms of cough, fever, high temperature, sore throat, runny nose, breathlessness or flu-like symptoms
* You get diagnosed or are confirmed of Covid-19 infection
* You are advised by a doctor to self isolate or cocoon.